WELCOME to my 2010 WSOP Main Event blog

Welcome to the 2010 World Series of Poker, Main Event.

Many of you have followed me over the last several years as I head to Las Vegas every summer for the WSOP. So, back by popular demand, starts this year's version.

For the last four years, I've plunked down my $10,000 to buy a seat at the "Greatest Poker Tournament in the World." Fortunately, I have a very understanding wife and family as well as two weeks in early July off from work to make this an annual occurence. Plus, cashing in my first two attempts has helped pay for these further endeavors!

Anyway, in the past, I've sent out long E-mails describing my action at the tables. Many have found the reads interesting and look forward to the annual update. By the way, I've included all of those past E-mail accounts on this blog under June - ARCHIVES - so - if you feel the need - take a look. However, as it's now well into the 21st century, I've finally turned to Blogging and Tweeting for those WSOP updates. Since I'm in my 40s, this "social networking" thing is quite a foreign experience, so bear with me as I fumble through it.

I plan on chiming in with a Twitter update at every break or so during play. Also, at the end of a day, I plan on blogging my usual report here on blogspot.

So ... I can be followed @WeilatWSOP on Twitter and here at WSOP-GoTime.blogspot.com.

I hope it's a long blog that goes on for days and days as I fight with about 7000 others aiming for the big prize.

Feel free to join me on this ride and pass it on to others who might be interested.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment